Lunch Bytes: Business Data, Mar. 2018
Location: meeting room (3)
Join us for Lunch Bytes, a 1-hour hands-on FREE mini-workshop at the Portland Public Library.
The Business Data Workshop with PPL Business Team Leader will show you how to find in-depth information to help you launch or grow your business.
About the Series » Lunch Bytes: Business Data
Use online research tools to save you time, money and credibility which can be accessed (with your PPL card) either at the Library of from home
Learn how to:
- Access thousands of sample business plans
- Conduct in-depth market research via reports not freely available on the internet
- Determine your competition is (how many employees they have, average annual sales are, management team) using our online business directory
- Find out consumer spending behavior specific to geographic location (e.g., how much does the average person in Portland spend on baked goods per year?)
- Read full-text trade journals and popular magazines in the areas of business and industry
- Download and print legal forms
Lunch Bytes is a FREE mini-workshop sponsored by Portland Public Library and SCORE-Portland.