PPL’s Make Shift Coffee House
Location: Rines Auditorium
At this Make Shift Coffee House, we are going to share views about;
Gender Across the Ages
- How do people of different ages see gender roles differently?
- What do YOU think about gender roles?
- Should we treat people differently based on their gender?
- Is it important to maintain some traditional gender roles? Is it important to break down traditional gender roles?
- What do you think of “Ladies first?” Or “Hey you guys?”
- Do you care what bathrooms people use, based on gender?
- Is it okay for a person to determine their gender?
As in all Make Shift Coffee Houses, we want to hear your thoughts and feelings AND how your thoughts and feelings were shaped by your childhood, your education, and other influences on your life.
This Make Shift Coffee House is part of a three-part series at the Portland Public Library all about how we see each other and treat each other.
Come tell us how you would like to be seen. And treated!
Let’s find out!
Free, open to the Public
Live Music by Dustin LeVasseur (email@example.com)