SCORE Lunch Bytes – Business Data
Location: meeting room (3)
A workshop sponsored by SCORE!
The Business Data Workshop with PPL Business and Gov’t Team Leader Sonya Durney, will show you how to find in depth information to help you launch or grow your business.
Use online rsearch tools to save you time, money and credibility which can be accessed (with your PPL card) either at the Library of from home
- Access thousands of sample business plans
- Conduct in-depth market research via reports not freely available on the internet
- Determine your competition is ( how many employees they have, average annual sales are, management team) using our online business directory
- Find out consumer spending behavior specific to geographic location (eg, how much does the average person in Portland spend on baked goods per year?)
- Read full text trade journals and popular magazines in the areas of business and industry
- Download and print legal forms
Please join us. Preregistration required.
SCORE hosts a variety of AMAZING workshops. Check them all out, visit their webpage.