Maine Public Library Tax Check Off
Maine Public Library Fund State Income Tax Check-off
Support Maine Public Libraries by donating via your Maine Income Tax form using Schedule CP Charitable Contributions and Purchase of Park Passes. Donating $5 (or more) is easy!
How do these funds help?
Proceeds from the 2013 tax check-off supported the purchase of additional Ebooks for the Maine InfoNet Download Library. Depending on our amount of funds raised, the check-off could also support:
- Expanding interlibrary loan support
- Creating new library programming
- Supporting special consultant services from which all can benefit
- And so much more!
- Go to your Maine Income Tax form – Form 1040ME
- Locate Schedule CP which is used for voluntary charitable contributions to any of the organizations listed. [Schedule CP is also used to purchase a park pass for entry into Maine State Parks].
- Look for Maine Public Library Fund in section A.
- Choose to donate _$5 _$10 _$25 or more.
- Maine taxpayers using the I-File system will also see the Maine Public Library Fund on the Schedule CP voluntary contributions page.
- If you have any questions, see Maine Revenue Service (MRS) or consult your tax advisor.
Instructions for individuals who use TurboTax or H&R Block