Read Your Mind: Teen Mental Health Series
Read Your Mind: Exploring Mental Health in Teen Books is a monthly, virtual series focusing on teen mental health & wellness. Featuring YA authors and community health experts, we hope to explore complex and common health concerns through the vehicle of Teen books.
All Read Your Mind sessions:
- Will take place live on Zoom, the last Wednesday of every month @ 12 PM*;
- Focus on a particular and unique youth mental health topic;
- Feature authors of fiction and nonfiction books for teens;
- Feature a community support partner with expertise in the mental health topics covered in each book;
- Will leave time for anonymous audience Q&A;
- Are intended for teenagers and adults who work with teens;
- Will be recorded and made available for future viewing.
For information on individual events, please see the calendar entries below. We’ll be adding more events as the school year continues so check back soon!
The Read Your Mind series is brought to you by a partnership between the Portland Public Teen Library, the Lewiston Public Teen Library, Print: A Bookstore, and many local community partners who work with young people. Visit Print Bookstore if you would like to purchase any of the books featured in this series.
Questions about this series can be sent to email@example.com.