Related Topics• Business »
Connect with the Library:
Business Support Organizations | Local & National
- SBA Guidance and Resources for COVID-19
- A Guide to Resources for Maine Entrepreneurs
- Business Smart Toolkit & Workshops
SCORE is a resource partner of the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA)
- The Portland Regional Chamber of Commerce is a collaboration of five community chambers in and around the Portland region.
- Chamber’s Calendar of Events
- Standing in Solidarity Against Racial and Social Injustice Campaign
- CDC Resources for Businesses and Employers
- Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19
- Quick Take: Coronavirus’ Economic Impact
- Coronavirus Tax Relief
- Helping Business to Recruit and Train Employees
- FAQ: Hiring Foreign Workers
- Financial Incentives for hiring employees with employment barriers
- Maine Apprenticeship Program
- COVID-19 Relief Loan Programs
- Commercial Loan Insurance
- Business Loans
- Agriculture Loans
- Equity Capital/Tax Credits
- Paycheck Protection Program
- President Biden announced program changes to make access to PPP loans more equitable.
- COVID–19 Funding Accountability Act (S. 3578)
- Coronovirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (S. 3548)
- Take Responsibility for Workers and Families Act (H.R. 6379)
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act (H.R. 6201)
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Ask a Librarian online portal.
You may also reach the Information and Research Desk by calling 207-871-1700 X 725 or emailing email@example.com
Resource lists are continuously being updated so check back for the latest information.