Businesses and Government Resources.
For more information on resources available to help businesses and employees;
- Paycheck Protection Program
- COVID–19 Funding Accountability Act (S. 3578)
- Coronovirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (S. 3548)
- Take Responsibility for Workers and Families Act (H.R. 6379)
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act (H.R. 6201)
- Business owners can apply for a Small Business Administration (SBA) Disaster Relief Loan Application. Business owners can also call the SBA disaster relief hotline at1-800-659-2955.
- Small Business Administration’s Guidance for Businesses and Employers to Plan and Respond to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19).
- Unemployment claims can be filed online. Claimants do not need to do anything special for claims related to COVID-19. If you have questions, you can visit the Maine.gov
- Unemployment page or submit questions to Maine Department of Labor staff.
- U.S. CDC’s Resources for Businesses and Employers.
- U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Safety and Health Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19.
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce’s Quick Take: Coronavirus’ Economic Impact.
- Coronavirus Tax Relief
- Treasury and IRS Guidance on Deferring Tax Payments
- City of Portland Updates
- Portland Chamber of Commerce’s Information Resources
- Maine Department of Education
Shape your Future! 2020 Census.
Contact the Reference Team at; firstname.lastname@example.org or text to 66746
Resource lists are continuously being updated so check back frequently for the latest information.