Businesses and Government Resources.
For more information on resources available to help your business recover from losses as well as best practices to protect the safety of your customers and the health of your employees, please visit:
- COVID–19 Funding Accountability Act (S. 3578)
- Coronovirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (S. 3548)
- Take Responsibility for Workers and Families Act (H.R. 6379)
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act (H.R. 6201)
- Business owners can apply for a Small Business Administration (SBA) Disaster Relief Loan Application. Business owners can also call the SBA disaster relief hotline at1-800-659-2955.
- Small Business Administration’s Guidance for Businesses and Employers to Plan and Respond to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19).
- Unemployment claims can be filed online. Claimants do not need to do anything special for claims related to COVID-19. If you have questions, you can visit the Maine.gov
- Unemployment page or submit questions to Maine Department of Labor staff.
- U.S. CDC’s Resources for Businesses and Employers.
- U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Safety and Health Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19.
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce’s Quick Take: Coronavirus’ Economic Impact.
- Coronavirus Tax Relief
- Treasury and IRS Guidance on Deferring Tax Payments
- City of Portland Updates
- Portland Chamber of Commerce’s Information Resources
- Maine Department of Education
Shape your Future! 2020 Census.
Contact the Reference Team at; email@example.com or text to 66746
Resource lists are continuously being updated so check back frequently for the latest information.