Related Topics• Readers & Writers »
2021 Reading Challenge
24 books in 12 months: will you accept the challenge?
How It Works
Start at any time in 2021 by downloading the Reading Challenge log. Then, simply read a book in each category!
Join the Community
Do you want reading recommendations and chances to win prizes?
Connect with other readers in the PPL Reading Challenge Facebook group. Find book recommendations, talk to other readers, and share your challenge successes!
If you don’t have Facebook or prefer to remain anonymous, you can register for updates.
Stuck On a Category?
Library staff will create lists of books for many categories throughout the year:
- Category 6: A book from the PPL Teen Library website
- Category 12: Lambda Award winners and nominees
- Category 15: A nonviolent true crime story
- Category 17: A PPL Book of the Week pick (2018-2020) (2020-2021)
- Category 19: A book set in South Asia
You can also contact us directly for inspiration: