PPL Printing To Go
We currently have an email-to-print option through our PPL Printing To Go service.
How it Works
- Pickup at the Downtown Location only.
- Send the file you would like printed to this email address with the subject PRINT: email@example.com
- Staff will respond in a separate email to confirm that your file is compatible and to let you know when it will be available for pickup.
- Come to the Congress Street entrance of the downtown library between 11:00 am – 4:00 pm, give us your name and email address, and retrieve your project. You do not need an appointment for this.
- Please limit your request to one print job per day, up to 10 single sided pages.
- There is currently no fee for this printing service.
Call the Reference Desk at 207-871-1700 extension 725 for more information.